First COETAIL with GET Cohort
Starting in June, we will begin our first COETAIL cohort incorporating our new collaboration with Google for Education. Participants can choose to take COETAIL and fulfill the requirements to become a Google Education Certified Trainer at the same time!
Graduate in one school year!
Over the years of running COETAIL one of the biggest feedbacks we have received is trying to fit the entire COETAIL program into one calendar year. Our second biggest feedback is to run courses over the summer. So we have combined these two requests into Online8. This Cohort will begin June 19th, 2017 and be completed on May 6, 2018. Please note that because of the shortened timeline of completion, courses 1 through 4 will each be 6 weeks with no break between courses 2 and 3.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Make sure you read the Program Policies page. It is vital that you understand the COETAIL philosophy and are aware of the cost of the program.
- If you are going to take this program for credit read through all the Heritage related materials found on the Program Details page.
- Check the Class Schedule page to start putting your own calendar together. You can also subscribe to the Google Calendar to the right.
- Payment for each course will need to be made before getting access to the materials for that course. Make sure you understand how payments work and the late payment or withdrawal fees.
- Once you’re ready, fill in this registration form (also embedded below) and we’ll get you started!
Here’s what you can expect:
- Past students have told us that the courses take approximately 10 hours a week.
- You will be required to write 1 blog post per week, 5 comments on other blogs, and 1 final project each course.
- You can expect the learning curve in the first course to be very steep as we set up systems that will be used throughout the program.
- You can expect, like other COETAILers have stated, for this to be the best Professional Learning Journey you have ever embarked upon.
Register today to hold your spot for the coming cohort