Course 2 final project-Looking to collaborate on option 2

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Marius Visser Marius Visser 4 years ago.

• Profile photo of Jayne Mizuguchi-Soh

Hi Beth,
    I’m looking for people for option two, too. I teach Grade 2 in an IB school in Singapore. The assignment needs a small group so I guess that means at least three people. Do you want to work together?
    Jayne

• Profile photo of Caitlin Munson

Hello Beth & Jayne!
    I too am looking at option 2. My coworker just redid the AUP for our school last April for COETAIL. I teach science to K-5 so I can’t exactly put the lesson plan into play but would love to create one to use for the future! (Next year I’ll be teaching 3rd grade).
    Feel free to email me (munsonce@gmail.com) or tweet me (@munsonce)
    Caitlin

• Profile photo of Mary Carley

Hi Beth, Jayne and Caitlin
    I am also looking for a group to collaborate with. I teach 6th grade social studies at the American School of Paris.
    Please let me know if I might be able to join the group.
    thanks, Mary
    me.carley.pilon@gmail.com

• Profile photo of Marius Visser

Hi Beth, Caitlin, Jayne & Mary
    I too am looking to collaborate with someone on the AUP option. Have just had accreditation at our school here in Kuwait, and am rather far behind, hence only waking up to this now.
    I teach 5th Grade. Mary, I see your post only went up 4 days ago. Have you joined a group yet? If not, perhaps we could work together? 5th and 6th grade are not that far apart. Please let me know.
    Thanks, Marius

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Group logo of Online Cohort 13-14
Public Group
active 1 year, 1 month ago ago

A group for the Online Cohort 13-14 to come together and meet each other, solve issues, and communicate.