Going to any conferences soon?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dianne McKenzie Dianne McKenzie 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Profile photo of Lennox Meldrum

I’ll be there, and also leading a DP Physics workshop in the days before (my final one of three in the last month). Come say hello if you are at the workshops! Or perhaps we can have our first COETAIL Cohort 2 Meetup at the ARC!!

Lennox

• Profile photo of Dianne McKenzie

Hey Lennox, it would be good to meet up just to connect faces to names. I am presenting at the conference – one of the first break out sessions after the first keynote.

3 workshops in a month? Goodness – that is a lot of workshopping!!

• Profile photo of Jessica Charvat

I’ll be at EARCOS in Bangkok at the end of the month. Is anyone else going? I’m attending the sustainability pre-conference.

• Profile photo of Jeff Utecht

Hey Jessica,

I’m not going but know other COETAILers past and present that are going to be there. Be looking for a COETAIL get together. They are trying to put one together.

• Profile photo of Lennox Meldrum

Dianne, I’ll look out for you :-)

• Profile photo of Dianne McKenzie

It was great to meet with Lennox last weekend, to share some conversation and some learning. As with twitter, this course has been able to help with real time connections already!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Group logo of Online 2 Cohorting
Public Group
active 2 years, 5 months ago ago

A group set up for those who are in The Online 2 cohort to connect, converse and question with each other.