- My final project and reflection…I’ve come a long way! :)
- Can your online community be face to face?
- Blogging is all about putting it out there: My initial thoughts on a Project idea for COETAIL course 5 final Project
- 21st Century Learners–This isn’t Leave it to Beaver–Out with the old, in with the new
- Teacher vs Educator: the duel is ON!
- Jeff Utecht on Are we as educators creating swiss cheese knowledge? Khan Academy is onto something!
- Jeff Utecht on Finding time…If only I had 10 more hours in the day!
- Allison Nave on Finding time…If only I had 10 more hours in the day!
- Reflections » Blog Archive » Wordcrafting an AUP on The best practice: students teach students about Digital Citizenship (our course project)
- Chrisanne Roseleip on Connected for education? Yes, but can online communities build character?
Category Archives: Course 2
The final project for our second COETAIL course, 21st Century Literacy Ideas, Questions, and Issues, was to create and implement a lesson plan based on the enduring understandings of the course. Our high school AUP, known as the Upper school … Continue reading
And alas, this is the view of the digital natives and the web generation. But, can you blame them? Having grown up on both sides of this technological divide, I can see both sides of the coin. I can see how … Continue reading
Some rights reserved by trix0r Can’t we go back to the simple days of the playground bully? When I taught back in Colorado in the early 2000s, we had a bully proofing program at our middle school. As in any school, … Continue reading
It sounds like everyone is feeling like a makeover. The week after being inspired by Dan Meyer’s Math makeover talk, this TED talks by Conrad Wolfram came across my RSS Reader. [On a side note about my tech journey: The cool thing … Continue reading