- My final project and reflection…I’ve come a long way! :)
- Can your online community be face to face?
- Blogging is all about putting it out there: My initial thoughts on a Project idea for COETAIL course 5 final Project
- 21st Century Learners–This isn’t Leave it to Beaver–Out with the old, in with the new
- Teacher vs Educator: the duel is ON!
- Jeff Utecht on Are we as educators creating swiss cheese knowledge? Khan Academy is onto something!
- Jeff Utecht on Finding time…If only I had 10 more hours in the day!
- Allison Nave on Finding time…If only I had 10 more hours in the day!
- Reflections » Blog Archive » Wordcrafting an AUP on The best practice: students teach students about Digital Citizenship (our course project)
- Chrisanne Roseleip on Connected for education? Yes, but can online communities build character?
Category Archives: Course 1
My final project finds students developing creative videos about quadratic functions. Collaboratively, students will utilize mathematical software to make calculations and use their knowledge of quadratic functions to create a fun video story to share with their classmates on our … Continue reading
If we don’t teach them, they will find a way to learn themselves. Or in this case, if we CAN’T reach them to teach them, they’ll find a way to educate themselves. Just by providing the technology they begin to … Continue reading
Sadly, this is SO TRUE! If I got paid for the number of teacher lounge complainers that I have worked with over the past 10 years, I would be RICH! I still know educators that are teaching that ONE lesson, … Continue reading
Although I may not have been blogging weekly (opps), I have, over the past month, been checking on my RSS feeders that I added to my Netvibes, I’ve been reading the weekly blogs by Jeff on the COETAILS’ website and … Continue reading
So I sit here, one steady month since my last blog, wondering where the time has gone. Yes, I’m sipping another nice glass of red wine and, yes, my blog is REALLY late this time. But, all of the technology … Continue reading
As I sit here pondering my blog, yes, for a week straight and a week late, I can’t help but wonder, maybe I’m just looking for the perfect words. Or, maybe I am just longing to have some dialogue and … Continue reading