- My final project and reflection…I’ve come a long way! :)
- Can your online community be face to face?
- Blogging is all about putting it out there: My initial thoughts on a Project idea for COETAIL course 5 final Project
- 21st Century Learners–This isn’t Leave it to Beaver–Out with the old, in with the new
- Teacher vs Educator: the duel is ON!
- Jeff Utecht on Are we as educators creating swiss cheese knowledge? Khan Academy is onto something!
- Jeff Utecht on Finding time…If only I had 10 more hours in the day!
- Allison Nave on Finding time…If only I had 10 more hours in the day!
- Reflections » Blog Archive » Wordcrafting an AUP on The best practice: students teach students about Digital Citizenship (our course project)
- Chrisanne Roseleip on Connected for education? Yes, but can online communities build character?
Monthly Archives: September 2011
RSAnimate: Drive: The surprising truth about what motivates us Daniel Pink says the way to get people motivated to perform is to give them autonomy, mastery and purpose. If I can create and own my work, identify with it, control … Continue reading
Are you going to be my teacher? YouTube video Uploaded by dcannell on Oct 25, 2009 Good question kid? However, I think it would be better if you asked: ARE YOU GOING TO BE MY TEACHER OR ARE YOU GOING … Continue reading
The essential question: What is technology integration? Some rights reserved by Michael D. Dunn I think part of my issue has been NOT feeling like I was able to define “integration” of technology. Wikipedia defines technology integration as “the use … Continue reading