- My final project and reflection…I’ve come a long way! :)
- Can your online community be face to face?
- Blogging is all about putting it out there: My initial thoughts on a Project idea for COETAIL course 5 final Project
- 21st Century Learners–This isn’t Leave it to Beaver–Out with the old, in with the new
- Teacher vs Educator: the duel is ON!
- Jeff Utecht on Are we as educators creating swiss cheese knowledge? Khan Academy is onto something!
- Jeff Utecht on Finding time…If only I had 10 more hours in the day!
- Allison Nave on Finding time…If only I had 10 more hours in the day!
- Reflections » Blog Archive » Wordcrafting an AUP on The best practice: students teach students about Digital Citizenship (our course project)
- Chrisanne Roseleip on Connected for education? Yes, but can online communities build character?
Daily Archives: April 22, 2011
WOW! Look how far we have come. Can you imagine where we would have been HAD Isaac Newton been able to post his “lectures” on YouTube? Why not help our students become 100% bike riders. Why are we handing them that unicycle before they’re … Continue reading