- My final project and reflection…I’ve come a long way! :)
- Can your online community be face to face?
- Blogging is all about putting it out there: My initial thoughts on a Project idea for COETAIL course 5 final Project
- 21st Century Learners–This isn’t Leave it to Beaver–Out with the old, in with the new
- Teacher vs Educator: the duel is ON!
- Jeff Utecht on Are we as educators creating swiss cheese knowledge? Khan Academy is onto something!
- Jeff Utecht on Finding time…If only I had 10 more hours in the day!
- Allison Nave on Finding time…If only I had 10 more hours in the day!
- Reflections » Blog Archive » Wordcrafting an AUP on The best practice: students teach students about Digital Citizenship (our course project)
- Chrisanne Roseleip on Connected for education? Yes, but can online communities build character?
Daily Archives: April 16, 2011
Great change begins with questioning and evaluation, turning the lens inward and beginning to look at things with a critical eye. Although I always do this as an educator, always looking for ways to enhance the learning in my classroom, … Continue reading