rowek @rowek ?active 4 weeks, 1 day ago
And it’s not just the Internet. Traffic cameras, surveillance cameras, etc. Privacy is dead…we just don’t want to believe it yet.
What I love is here in America people were all for using surveillance camera […]
9:00 – 9:30:
Coffee and Conversation
9:30 – 10:30:
What’s on your mind?
What have you been reading?
10:30 – 11:30:
Sharing of projects
11:30 – 12:00
Reflecting on RSS […]
It is a crazy and different world for sure!
I love thinking how far we have come in what really is a short amount of time…and were we’re heading is just as incredible. Self-driving cars by 2015 and flying […]
Agree…once we started focusing on this at my last school we had students start holding teachers accountable for the images/videos/materials they used in class. It was great to see.
Awesome! I’ll share your RUA@Home with parents on Friday night. This is exactly hat some of them are looking for.
Love your outlook…maybe because it’s along the line of what I do. You do what you can to stay safe and if it happens you figure it out from there.
Great blog post…putting this one in the Diigo links for others. Well done!
Jeff Utecht commented on the post, “Just Scraping By” Taking on a Whole New Meaning in the Digital Age?, on the site The Traveling Linguist 4 weeks, 1 day ago
It’s good to know what’s out there for sure and also understand that most of that stuff is “public knowledge”. That’s the part that I find crazy. We can’t use tools online to positively effect education. But the […]
Jeff Utecht commented on the post, Social Media Profiles Can Make Big Digital Footprints, on the site Taking the Plunge 4 weeks, 1 day ago
We’re going to talk about this article on Saturday. But thought I would share it with you now. Maybe a good conversation to have with your seniors.
Great conversation to have with students and glad you were able to work this into a lesson. Once we have this lesson then we can start to talk to students about the really great stuff they do, making sure it can […]
The thing about empathy is there is no curriculum for it. It’s conversations you have day in and day out with kids. It’s the daily interactions we all have with students. Trying to think back where I learned […]
Great idea even having students add twitter hashtags that might have to do with what you’re studying in class would be a great way to add to the scoop.it paper. I know there are some hashtags out there around […]
Great looking AUP! Well done team.
Make sure you celebrate your accomplishments.
Great looking AUP and so glad that ISY adopted it. Really makes the work you do feel worth it. Now sounds like the three of you need to do some PD with staff next year around what all this means.
Jeff Utecht commented on the post, Course 2 Final Project: A Collaborative Screencast about Copyright/Fair Use With Screencasts, on the site Left Handed Math 1 month ago
Such a great resource. Well done team this truly is a great resource that others will be able to use.
Well done and thanks for the run down of how all this came together completely out of my control. As I have sat here today reading and grading it’s been fun to see and read how all this came together in so many […]
Jeff Utecht commented on the post, The flow got me … Creating a revised AUP for Primary School, on the site Let's explore! 1 month ago
Love it! Now that you have this the digital citizenship program has something to pull from. You simply make mini-lessons based on the AUP and together you have something that the school, students and teachers can […]
Good work team! Love the visual…so..so…powerful.
Love it! Love the screenshot of everyone looking like “this is so cool!”
Great work team a good looking document!
- Load More
COETAIL Events Calendar
- August 13, 2013COETAIL PodcastLocation: Google+Description: The COETAILers get together once a month to talk about what is happening in their cohorts, what has them thinking, and what they have been reading lately in continuing their own professional development. Join the COETAIL Page on Google+
- August 17, 2013COETAIL@Seoul Begin Course 3
- August 31, 2013COETAIL@RIS Course 2Description: COETAIL@RIS starts course 2. Aug 31 - Oct. 5
- September 10, 2013COETAIL PodcastLocation: Google+Description: The COETAILers get together once a month to talk about what is happening in their cohorts, what has them thinking, and what they have been reading lately in continuing their own professional development. Join the COETAIL Page on Google+
- October 8, 2013COETAIL PodcastLocation: Google+Description: The COETAILers get together once a month to talk about what is happening in their cohorts, what has them thinking, and what they have been reading lately in continuing their own professional development. Join the COETAIL Page on Google+
- November 9, 2013COETAIL@RIM
Catch us live the second Tuesday of the month as COETAILers come together to discuss the latest happenings and news. Have something you would like to hear us discuss? Join our COETAIL Google+ Community and help shape our conversation.