I don’t mind at all – however I think you would need to credit the original sources as well – not just my blog.
Best of luck.
Hard to believe that the COETAIL program is coming to an end. To be very honest I can not even remember when it started now- feels like I have at it for a very long time
As I uploaded the project onto […]
I don’t think they are too young to be making books…they have ideas, they have illustrations, they are digital citizens Great work- thank you for sharing.
Do you think 4 year olds are too young to be […]
From Born To Learn
Will there ever be a museum of schools?
By including this post here and making all the links you have- the whole conversation can keep going in a different way and in different circles- its so overwhelming at times to think that there is such a lot of […]
Looking forward to your final project. I hope it is coming together nicely for you now. I was/ still feel like I am in the same boat even as the deadline looms ever so close now. One of the […]
Not sure if you have posted your final project yet (I dont think so but I shall go back to check). Have to say that I am excited to see if you went ahead with this idea. I wish I had looked at your blog […]
I am just finishing off course 5 and have to say that at one point I too asked what the point of posting/blogging was if no one was reading- felt like a drop in the ocean. I am not sure I have quite […]
Thank you Sanne-
It was nice to take a “break” and nice to get back into it. I have been working on a few things with my class that I hope to share soon.
Look forward to following your project as well.
Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. Like yourself I use the internet and technology in many of the ways mentioned and I do feel that my educational practices have benefitted in the ways- […]
How Many Teachers Use Technology in the Classroom?
Even though I teach Pre-school and Pre- Kindergarten I have to say that its because of articles such as the one below that I realize that teachers are indeed […]
Its been a while…
Was not intentional…
From the time the email announcing the start of Course 5 arrived in my inbox…
There has been some guilt involved on my part…
-For not connecting back […]
Thanks for posting this one- glad to hear that I am not the only one who has been having a hard time getting back into the swing of getting stuff online All the best for your new adventure. Look forward […]
This post is more of a record for myself.
Tips for Image Search:
Tips for […]
Cheryl Morris focusing on one simple question: “What’s the best use of my time with students, and where the students have each other as partners in collaboration?”
One of the “answers” flipping around the […]
Best of luck to you as you make your mark!
To prepare students to have the skills and attitudes needed to achieve their dreams.
What Will it Look Like:
To teach in ways that make sense to students. To make collaboration, creation, and […]
I agree with you- technology is about connections – and for me being purposeful in our use of technology – hence the name of this blog
Hope it was a good cup of coffee!
- Load More
COETAIL Events Calendar
- August 13, 2013COETAIL PodcastLocation: Google+Description: The COETAILers get together once a month to talk about what is happening in their cohorts, what has them thinking, and what they have been reading lately in continuing their own professional development. Join the COETAIL Page on Google+
- August 17, 2013COETAIL@Seoul Begin Course 3
- August 31, 2013COETAIL@RIS Course 2Description: COETAIL@RIS starts course 2. Aug 31 - Oct. 5
- September 10, 2013COETAIL PodcastLocation: Google+Description: The COETAILers get together once a month to talk about what is happening in their cohorts, what has them thinking, and what they have been reading lately in continuing their own professional development. Join the COETAIL Page on Google+
- October 8, 2013COETAIL PodcastLocation: Google+Description: The COETAILers get together once a month to talk about what is happening in their cohorts, what has them thinking, and what they have been reading lately in continuing their own professional development. Join the COETAIL Page on Google+
- November 9, 2013COETAIL@RIM
Catch us live the second Tuesday of the month as COETAILers come together to discuss the latest happenings and news. Have something you would like to hear us discuss? Join our COETAIL Google+ Community and help shape our conversation.