Our Culture Carry-Ons on Prezi
This is my first Prezi ever! It wasn’t hard, but it wasn’t easy either.
Here is what went well:
- The tutorials to get started are quick and easy to follow.
- To Add YouTube videos is a snap, and they work within the presentation.
- You are able to search images and adding them can be done without leaving your place in the Prezi.
- You can modify images and fonts with an editing dial.
- Directions for creating a presentation path is quick and easy to edit.
- It was easy to embed my Prezi right into this post.
- You can tweet your Prezi to share with others on Twitter.
Here is what did not work well:
- As added on more to my presentation, the size of my canvas grew bigger and bigger.
- As the canvas grew bigger, bits of text and images that I had typed in the beginning became so small that they got lost.
- It was difficult to enlarge some text once it was so much smaller than the newly added information.
I would definitely use Prezi again. I know there are more features to try out, and with more experience with the application, I can make some masterpieces on the Prezi canvas. Plus, I will get faster at making them. It will be like “Presto, Prezi!”