I just watched KONY 2012. There is a lot in that documentary, but one section towards the end really highlighted the power of technology and social media, not just in terms of education and learning but also in terms of advocacy and empowerment.
Who’s Been Reading?
Tags21clhk asbunplugged Clayton Christensen COETAIL #1 community connected danah boyd Dan Brown digital citizenship disruption dml empowerment grants howto innovation Jabiz KONY 2012 learning Messing Around MIT mobile technology networks parenting PBL pedagogy PLN project Punya Mishra SAMR social media standing desks Stephen Heppell student learning student participation technology technology integration TPACK transformation twitter ubd UNIS Hanoi Connect HOWTO Help Questions video YouTube
Other COETAIL Blogs
Who's OnlineThere are no users currently online
- chamada: @jonfieldav Make it happen Fieldy!
- chamada: My math dept is interested in making the switch from GSP to #geogebra. What can I show them that will help them decide? #mathchat
- chamada: @paulaguinto IKR? Made my day!
- chamada: @jonfieldav Do you know if your new school is planning on sending folks to #learning2 in Oct? Will I see you there? http://t.co/Rf8r3GoKg8
- chamada: Just had a lovely compliment about a presentation that I did the other week.
- chamada: RT @learning2: Is your school considering a #robotics program? Join @rainbowl's session at #learning2 to help learn how and why! http://t.c…
- chamada: RT @learning2: Interested in #infographics? @KellyEd121 will be exploring the blending of #visualliteracy and #data at #learning2. http://t…
- chamada: RT @learning2: Coming to #learning2? Check out .@rappin01's session on "Transforming Classroom Discussions": http://t.co/Ic4nREJrA2 Early …
- chamada: @gcouros I'd like to think so, but it's hard to compare to those not on Twitter. #soundslikearesearchpapertopic!
- chamada: @courosa I wonder how much Gawker will make off the ads on their site if they publish the video? This is a bastardization of crowdfunding.