Brent Fullerton is an energetic educator with over sixteen years of learning and teaching abroad. Using technology to support children’s inquiry as well as enriching lives through adventure-based learning are some of his pursuits. Brent studied elementary and physical education at Northern Arizona University and has masters in educational technology integration from Buffalo State, SUNY
An intrepid adventurer, Brent enjoys getting out to those funky places not commonly visited. Brent is an American Mountain Guides Association Top-Rope Site Manager and in 2002 founded Adventure Recreation Club, an outdoor adventure outfit–dedicated to teaching the basics of outdoor leadership, rock climbing, and mountain biking. Over the years, Brent has guided people on the sandstone monoliths of Wadi Rum, Jordan, pioneered Cambodia’s first sport climbing crag, and started a Balikpapan’s first wall climbing and mountain biking club for international kids.
- Getting Your Google On - skilling up with free, powerful and collaborative Google Apps for the classroom
- Building Up Your Technology Skills Though Blogs - using blogs to integrate technology within the classroom
- Core Fit Conditioning - building functional fitness, flexibility and strength with intense 30 minute workouts
- Rock Climbing Basics - group instruction for the beginner and novice: technique and rope management
- Adventure-based Bootcamp - designing low, medium and high initiatives (mental, emotional, and physical) to promote problem solving, trust, and communication in the workplace.
- Become a certified Google Apps For Education Qualified Individual.
- Planning expedition to summit Mount Elbrus (5642 m).